Monday, February 28, 2011

A post just to post

Ah the personal responsibilities of the seldom-read blogger. I've really struggled to get myself motivated to work on this lately, no small part of which comes from the fact that I haven't been traveling anywhere of late. In fact, I didn't even leave the Milwaukee metro this month, and don't have any plans to do so next month either....

To fill the void I have been attempting to work on some writing of past travels that take a more narrative and developed tone than my usual updates, but my motivation to do so has been lacking. What I want to post is some excerpts from some writing I did last winter, but unfortunately that was all lost during a hard drive crash. Starting over from scratch leaves me feeling a little daunted, so I keep procrastinating. The irony is that when I lost the material I wasn't that broken up because I didn't like how it was turning out, and now I wish that I could at least edit and rework some of it.

And that's it. This post was 100% filler. Hopefully the guilt from such a meaningless post will get me going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment