Wednesday, October 19, 2011

European Travelogue is posted!

Many have figured this blog for dead, tossed upon the scrap heap of the millions of failed blogs about subjects such as the Jonas Brothers, Canadian Politics, and Orlando Magic, throughout the short history of the internet. Well to that I say "Ha!" I managed to write my European Travelogue after all, and it only took me 3 months...

I give to you my finished ramblings from my two week excursion this summer, parsed out into four chapters in the preceding posts. Please be mindful that, in serving as my own editor, I can assure you that there are plenty of grammatical errors, historical inaccuracies, and bold faced lies. It's up to you dear reader, to decipher which is which.

Again I thank you all for reading, and in my efforts to become a better writer, traveler, and general human being, I appreciate feedback in all forms. Though the posts will continue to be sporadic, my aim is to continue to use this blog as a forum for my ramblings for everything travel, food, and drink related, and hopefully even more. I even might finally start using my Twitter account, @3rdcoastin, so stay tuned...
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment